7 months ago
Goal 1: All students will demonstrate academic growth and each campus will achieve at local, state, and federal standards with an ultimate goal of exemplary student performance.
Goal 2: All students will demonstrate proficiencies required for graduation.
Goal 3: All students will be taught by highly qualified staff.
Goal 4: All staff will ensure a safe and positive school culture and climate conductive to learning.
Goal 5: All staff, students, parents, and community member will promote comprehensive home, school, and community partnership.
Goal 6: All teachers and students will be technology literate and utilize technology tools and resources to enhance learning.
Community Health Fair & Exhibitor/Sponsorship Registration
5 hours ago
Thursday, April 26, 2018
5:30 pm to 7:30 pm at Alice High School, #1 Coyote Trail, Alice, TX 78332
Free Health screening & information tables include:
- Child Safety Information
- Transportation available upon request
- City & Community Information Booths
- Cholesterol & DiabetesStroke & Heart disease prevention
- Family Planning
- Weight & NutritionHome Fire Prevention/Safety TipsFire Truck on site
- Cross Fit Workout
- Information on Xray and Other Services
- Food Sampling
- Ht., Wt., BMI, and Blood Glucose Level
- Healthy Snack ItemsFace Painting
- Health Supplements Samples
- Sun, Block Samples, and Water Bottles
- Tooth Brush, Floss, and Sample Brochures
- Health Nutrition Presentation
- Massage Therapy/Spinal Screening Presentation
- Teenage Pregnancy Prevention Presentation
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Registration
Please fill out an electronic form below or fax toor email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org the form is listed below.
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Registration Form PDF
Click on Download Form and once filled out, ax toor email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org the form is listed below.
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Registration Electronic Form
The electronic form is used by Google Forms and you will no need a Gmail to fill it out. Thank you
By Alice ISD Technology Dept.